Let us help you set-up and run your next Culture Pulse. We have deep experience in measuring culture, providing data to leaders that is actionable plus a Culture Research Center to manage confidentiality and security.
There are good reasons to conduct a quick check on ulture. As Peter Drucker said, “What gets measured, improves.”
A short, 7-15 statement survey is sufficient to keep attention on culture priorities, recognize progress and help determine what needs attention, where.
Use a Culture Pulse when you want to:
- Help people own culture development – provide them with data for action
- Measure progress – provide evidence of whether culture work is having an impact
- Understand the employee experience – create a means to listen to everyone so you can understand how culture is evolving
- Probe the impact of changes – be proactive about measuring the positive or unanticipated impacts of change on mission-critical aspects of culture (for example, collaboration)
Our Best Practice Approach
- Focus on 1-2 culture priority areas only
- Make it relevant and purposeful
- Use tested, research-based survey statements or make sure new ones are well constructed
- Fine-tune to 7-15 statements and 1-2 open-ended questions
- Use a survey engine that helps the user complete the survey quickly and easily
- Sequence carefully, about 6 months after a survey or change
- Provide reports widely so that groups can see their progress and hear the voice of employees
- Make it confidential. Help people feel safe by using a third-party survey operator
- Make it private. Comply with EU and other jurisdiction privacy requirements
- Make it secure. Use practices and systems to minimize data breeches
Our reports provide quick to understand summaries and data displays. They include a summary participation report as seen below, plus Top and Bottom Five Statements and scorecarded data displays.
In the sample below, 15 statements were repeated from the 2015 culture survey and 2 new statements were used to test a culture priority area. See Culture Pulse Sample Report.
You can provide your own statements to us or we can design a custom pulse with you. Read more about the how to’s in the Culture Pulse Brochure.
You Do It
Reports for you to work with:
- PPT report format
- Participation report
- Top and Bottom 5 Statements
- Scorecarded data displays
- Open-ended responses sorted by Group (or other demographic)
- Reports generated for any group or demographic with greater than 8 respondees
- Review of your statements with feedback
- Design of your culture pulse
A Report Walkthrough: If you wish a roll-up report for the enterprise, a culture expert will walk you through the overall results. 1 hour
Survey Options and Pricing
You Do It
Survey Set-up $495
Per Report Fee (Volume based fee) $75-125
Review your statements and provide feedback/design assistance $500
Design survey based on your culture priorities $1500-2500
Report Walkthrough 1 hour walkthrough of enterprise summery report with a culture expert $750
We would be pleased to learn more about your Culture Pulse needs and how we can serve you.