Culture change can happen quickly. The challenge is to create a culture by design versus default - a culture that is aligned with strategy to achieve your goals. It isn't hard when you combine sustained leader engagement with a disciplined, intentional and business-driven approach to culture.
Our passion is helping leaders create great cultures and we want to share what we know with you. Our culture change practice is led by Dr. Nancie Evans, a leading expert with over 30 years experience. She knows what works and what doesn't and is excited to share her knowledge with others. This is of tremendous value to leaders, HR/OD professionals and consultants who need solutions that deliver proven results.
Over 30 Years of Culture Change Experience
Dr. Evans and her team partner with you to deliver an approach that is tailored to your specific needs. Sometimes, this is meeting with executives or designing/delivering culture change modules in leadership development programs. If you're a senior HR/OD leader looking to build the capability of your team, we offer solutions ranging from a half-day training module to a one-year certification program. Another popular option is to use us as behind-the-scenes advisors providing input and feedback to help you on your culture journey. Alternatively, a strategic partnership where, for all intents and purposes, we are a part or full-time member of your team might best suit your needs.
Why Partner With Us?
- In-Depth Knowledge Transfer and Capability Development - Our partnering approach provides HR/OD professionals with an intensive learning experience. Working in partnership with Dr. Evans and her team, they acquire deep knowledge of proven approaches and methodologies for conducting effective culture change.
- Repeatable and Reusable Methodologies – The methodologies and materials provided can be applied across the business and in future culture change initiatives. This allows for economies to be achieved by mitigating initial costs with long-term savings.
- Proven and Reliable Approach and Expertise – We’ve done this before. By providing proven methodologies, materials and our extensive expertise in culture change, we can all but guarantee a successful outcome.
- Practical, Just-In-Time Approach – We recognize the competing demands on people's time, energy and attention. The methodologies and approach we use are designed to optimize their involvement by focusing on priorities and engaging the right people at the right time.
- Accelerated Timelines and Results – Our approach draws on practices from agile development to achieve fast and effective culture change. By focusing on short-term deliverables, an 80-20 rule to design and constant monitoring and course corrections, we help the change proceed in a quick and effective manner.