$995.00 – $2,995.00
The CULTURE-STRATEGY FIT® Culture Dynamics Pulse looks closely at the social dynamics within and across teams. A powerful alternative to a team effectiveness survey, it focuses on the way things happen rather than on individual behavior. This encourages people to feel safe to share their experiences and work together on solutions. It zooms in on five specific culture dimensions – Agility (speed & dexterity), Collaboration (dynamics between teams), Engagement (personal dynamics), Performance (success dynamics) and Trust (dynamics within teams).
By understanding the way culture dynamics are influencing within and cross-boundary work, teams can build on their culture strengths, set priorities and make the changes required to be more adaptable, collaborative, productive, innovative, customer focused and effective. Our unique focus on patterns of behaviors and practices and their inter-play means teams can use the insights gained from the survey results to take targeted and practical action. This is the ideal tool for Divisions, Functions, Departments or Project Teams wanting to improve performance while working through change, such as new strategies, re-structuring, space design and systems implementations.
What Is Included?
We partner with you to run your survey and provide you with reports of your results. You analyze the results, communicate your findings and define next steps.
- The Culture Dynamics Pulse Report: PPT and PDF documents with your overall results plus one comparison such as, Levels or Departments.
- Data Displays: Culture Scorecard, Culture Profile, High/Low Patterns & Statements, Scorecarded Bar Charts
- Answers to the Open-Ended Questions: A PDF of the answers sorted by a comparison of your choice
- Data Reports: Additional reports comparing the results by groups or segments such as business units by department or tenure ($150 USD per report)
- Workshop Template: PPT presentation with embedded notes for holding meaningful conversations about your survey results ($250 USD)
- Executive Summary & Workshop Template Preparation: Your survey results analyzed by a culture expert who prepares a summary of Key Takeaways and customizes the workshop template using your survey results; includes a 1-hour webinar review of the survey results ($3500 USD per report)
- Thematic Analysis of the Answers to the Open-Ended Questions: Pie charts showing theme percentages with participant quotes included in PPT report ($0.25 USD per word)
- Report Debriefs: Webinar ($750 USD per webinar) or in-person ($2000 USD per half day plus expenses) explanation of your survey results
- Knowledge Transfer & Coaching: Workshops or hourly coaching on topics of your choice are available ($425 USD per hour)
For more information, download the Culture Dynamics Pulse Brochure here.
The Culture Dynamics Pulse is a 70-item survey that helps people understand their ‘team culture’ – the way social dynamics are impacting team effectiveness and performance within and across groups. Most team effectiveness surveys looks specifically at within team behaviors and structures. Our survey brings a culture perspective focusing on the way the culture is influencing people's experience working within and across teams revealing areas of strength, as well as specific opportunities for improvement.
• Globally appropriate, research-based survey
|When To Use It||
This is the ideal tool for Divisions, Functions, Departments or Project Teams wanting to strengthen team effectiveness and/or improve performance while working through change, such as new strategies, re-structuring, space design and systems implementations.
|How It Works||
Our Culture Resource Center partners with you to provide a quality survey experience for all parties. A simple Intake Form captures your requirements. Within 72 hours, your survey is setup and ready to go. Working together, we determine the best option for accessing the survey, complete a test and finalize details. For participants, completing the survey is convenient and user-friendly with confidentiality guaranteed. For data security, we employ industry-leading privacy and security measures. This results in better participation rates, increased candor and data accuracy, plus greater satisfaction with the survey process.