$995.00 – $2,995.00
The CULTURE-STRATEGY FIT® Innovation Culture Pulse provides insights as to how your culture is supporting and/or getting in the way of achieving your innovation goals. It is also a powerful tool for determining why some divisions or groups are more innovative than others.
This 80-item survey takes a deep dive into the six dimensions of culture most critical to successful innovation including a set of innovation specific practices and behaviors. Clear, comprehensive reports provide the data you need to make informed choices. Consider this survey when you want to:
- Assess cultural alignment to your innovation strategy
- Identify culture strengths to build upon
- Identify emerging or existing cultural obstacles to innovation
- Identify cultural practices and systemic drivers to support innovation
- Provide leaders with actionable insights into how they can shape culture to enhance innovation
- Learn from and about the culture of acquisitions and how it is affecting innovation
What Is Included?
We partner with you to run your survey and provide you with reports of your results. You analyze the results, communicate your findings and define next steps.
- The Innovation Culture Pulse Report: PPT and PDF documents with your overall results plus one comparison such as, Levels or Departments.
- Data Displays: Culture Scorecard, Culture Profile, High/Low Patterns & Statements, Scorecarded Bar Charts
- Answers to the Open-Ended Questions: A PDF of the answers sorted by a comparison of your choice
- Workshop Template: PPT presentation with embedded notes for holding meaningful conversations about your survey results
- Data Reports: Additional reports comparing the results by groups or segments such as business units by department or tenure ($150 USD per report)
- Workshop Template: Customizable PPT presentation with embedded notes for holding meaningful conversations about your survey results ($250 USD)
- Executive Summary & Workshop Template Preparation: Your survey results analyzed by a culture expert who prepares a summary of Key Takeaways and customizes the workshop template using your survey results; includes a 1-hour webinar review of the survey results ($3500 USD per report)
- Thematic Analysis of the Answers to the Open-Ended Questions: Pie charts showing theme percentages with participant quotes included in PPT report ($0.25 USD per word)
- Report Debriefs: Webinar ($750 USD per webinar) or in-person ($2000 USD per half day plus expenses) explanation of your survey results
- Knowledge Transfer & Coaching: Workshops or hourly coaching on topics of your choice are available ($425 USD per hour)
For more information, download the Innovation Culture Pulse Brochure here.
The Innovation Culture Pulse is an 80-item survey that examines the cultural practices and behaviors most critical to achieving high levels of innovation. This survey identifies culture strengths to protect and build upon, as well as potential opportunities for change. It is also a great tool for comparing high and low innovation groups or sites identifying best practices and important differences that can be targeted for action.
• Globally appropriate, research-based survey
|When To Use It||
This is an ideal tool for any team, group or organization striving to optimize innovation. Consider using the Innovation Culture Pulse when
|How It Works||
Our Culture Resource Center partners with you to provide a quality survey experience for all parties. A simple Intake Form captures your requirements. Within 72 hours, your survey is setup and ready to go. Working together, we determine the best option for accessing the survey, complete a test and finalize details. For participants, completing the survey is convenient and user-friendly with confidentiality guaranteed. For data security, we employ industry-leading privacy and security measures. This results in better participation rates, increased candor and data accuracy, plus greater satisfaction with the survey process.