Want to win the culture game?
Call Us Today 1.844.CUL.WINS
Use your culture for competitive success
We believe that when the right people and a vibrant culture are aligned with strategy, great things happen. Goals are achieved. The brand becomes distinctive and competitive. Talent is attracted and retained. Importantly, risks are managed, reputation is protected and stakeholders trust each other, creating more value.
Culture is sticky
It's locked in mindsets, routines and practices. It's multi-dimensional and complex. Success in today's turbulent and competitive world requires development of new kinds of shared mindsets, group norms of behavior and organizational practices - in other words an organizational culture DNA that is continuously developing its strengths to win your business game.
Why pay attention to culture?Winning the game takes more than setting goals and engaging the team. It takes an aligned culture of effective behaviors and practices to deliver what is required for the future, not the past. Leaders need support to make this happen. A recent study by Booz & Co. reveals:
- 87% of executives believe culture is critical to business success.
- Only 35% think their culture is effectively managed.
- 51% believe a major shift is needed in their culture.
- 60% believe culture is more important than strategy or operating models.
We help you
- Cultivate corporate culture as competitive advantage
- Take collaboration, productivity and trust new levels
- Build an innovation culture across the enterprise
- Move beyond engagement to intentionally develop a culture for growth
We work with organizations that want to
Win the Culture Game.
Top leaders who want to understand their organization culture more explicitly so they can strengthen it to deliver strategy and goals.
Strategic HR Leaders interested in a robust culture measurement system, beyond a single lens such as Engagement or Alignment, for setting priorities and allocating resources where they are needed most.
Innovators who want to understand their innovation culture strengths and needs, where to focus, what to leverage and what gets in the way.
Strategy Offices and Integration Teams who want to understand culture similarities and differences as inputs to M&A decision making and integration planning.
Consulting Firms who need a culture diagnostics partner with globally appropriate culture surveys.
See the list of companies below that have benefitted from our culture surveys and change services.
- DVB Bank
- Enterprise Business Partners
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Northup Grummand
- Real Page
- RBC Financial
- Time Warner
- Turner Broadcasting
- Warner Bros